Monday, November 28, 2016

Future

Our future is up to us, it isn't up to anyone. every choice we make has a affect to our future. like for me I decided to not do my math work and thinking it wont affect me but now I have problem understanding how to do the work and I'm now failing the class. Also if you are yourself to everyone then people wont see you as a bad person because you would show how you really are which is a good person. in "A Sound of Thunder" when Eckel went out of the trail which lead him to stepping the butterfly that cause a change in the future by electing the wrong candidate as president. so by us doing the right things and think before what we do because anything could affect our future even the small choices we do can have a impact. so for us not wanting to focus and see who we really did we would make us think twice before we do it. Also that we should make choices that wont affect like how people decided to elect Donald as president that can affect the future of the united states. but we are gonna have to wait for that outcome. so we have to be careful for what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment