Sunday, November 13, 2016

Emerson child

         Emerson says to be "yourself" is just show how you really want to be."In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts" so when we are ourselves we can recognize our mistake not by other people who would say "no that's wrong" that can make us just be quiet and won't show what we are thinking. So when he Emerson say "yourself" means that show who you really are. For me when no is looking is being kind to others but in school I'm quiet I don't really participate in class
.       My true nature is helping out to other people if they need help. That me being myself not what other people wanting me to be something else. But people are afraid to be them self because they are scared to be made fun of. And that makes people be afraid and shy to show what is on their mind and be made fun of. Also they would be afraid to get questions wrong.
         What we really feel is the urge to answer a question or say something in our mind but have a mind that makes you think that people are going to bring you down. When we think too much we become scared to say anything. But by reading Emerson I have found to just speak what is in my mind and who cares what people say. Also that we are being ourselves and should be proud of that. Our true needs is to speak up and show what we know.
          I really want is to people to start showing what they have in mind. By doing that more people would not have fear of speaking because they would see people are talking that would make themselves want to say something and really show what is on their thinking. Also the more people speak the less the people are shy. This could help in other classes to by you starting to speak and encourage other students to speak up.
            Emerson wisdom has show if speak my mind or just say what I feel that I won't be afraid to talk to people. Even be afraid to do a presentation. With his wisdom I would be able to speak with people and we can make changes in the community by just speaking our mind. So speaking can change our future. Also that we can more opportunity to be able to have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment